Jewellery History Today in London, Issue 30, Autumn 2017, wrote:
- Clasps… a book by jeweller and historian Anna Tabakhova, which is sure to become the standard work of reference on the subject.
- …invaluable resource for jewellery historians... ten years of research have resulted in a fascinating and pioneering study which has brought a hitherto neglected aspect of jewellery studies into new focus.
Metalsmith Tech N° 39 Spring 2019, page 20
- wonderful work noticed by the French as international industry jewelry.
- quite 300 pages highly documented and illustrated, the author allows us to discover a work made for jewelers, students and lovers of jewels.
- a book to have in all good bookcases
- a reasonable price for this amazing book.
- I think everybody is happy to have the chance to buy it... a miracle