French version : "Le Fermoir en bijouterie, 4000 ans d'histoires"
This is a flawed version because the book is sold out, check gluing defects below
All manufactured products have a percentage of defects. In the publishing field, these books are usually destroyed. To avoid such a waste, we prefer to market this book at a reduced price.
See below gluing defects that CANNOT be a reason for return.
Readers said In the media (click on links to acces to the tab)
Four millennia of inventiveness in jewellery are unveiled and illustrated with unpublished photographs
The operation of an egyptian clasp as "young" as 4000 years and the historical origin of the box clasp will be unveiled for the very first time.
- 76 contributors, jewellers, designers... 30 countries represented,
- 288 pages, 21,5 x 24,5 cm, 356 illustrations, a glossary of 28 illustrations.
- glue spots may be present on the first or the last cover page
- glue dripping may be present on the last page against the back cover.
- number of pages :
- 288 pages, 215 L x 245 H, 356 visuels
- measurement :
- 215 L x 245 H
- weight :
- 1455 gr
- SPECIAL ATTENTION :
- FRENCH VERSION
- CURRENCY :
- Prices are indicated in Euros, your bank will apply the currency exchange rate automatically.
You might also like